Wednesday, February 29, 2012

DIY: Free Website


 I have to share pure simple FREE goodness with you all.
Somehow I came across this website called WIX. And this is what I saw...



RIGHT! I was like NO WAY! 
But being in 'the market' for a website, as our many of us nowadays, and likewise FREE is like the greatest thing on earth... 
and totally over-exaggerated by just about every retailer.

 I clicked the 'EXPLORE' button, and this is what I saw.


A few examples of what people have done with their product.
Amazing Right! 
Some of those just look too good to be true!
So I browsed some themes and this is what I came up with...


Now I'm sure several of you could probably do MUCH better with the endless tools they have available at the [[free]] push of a button. 


It's really pretty amazing. I mean you have to pay to get your own domain name... 
but that sounds reasonable... 

Until then you can find my WiX site at 

...Kudos to WiX...
:)






No comments:

Post a Comment