Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My Art: Ch. 7

I have two new prints this week! Well last week... I've been a little slow on updating this. I had so much fun with this piece below. It took some trial and error getting this piece to print out in optimal quality, but it has been perfected and it prints out great! Plus I got a brand new printer!!! And I must say it is absolutely fabulous. I found an Epson Artisan 1430 that prints up to 13" x 44" with amazing quality. It holds six ink cartridges! ...I will upload pictures of it soon. I got a great deal on it from Staples... I love that place :) 

Enough of the rambling, here's the images of my two newest prints. AND I have made them both to be customizable to your needs. First and foremost thanks to my awesome new printer I can match almost any color accurately, and secondly because I love to create pieces that my customers love too, which means providing you with the right colors to suit your needs.





And this print, which was inspired by my baby sister, who is having her own baby and wanted something like this for her daughter's room. 




2 comments:

Kim~Stay Joyful said...

Congrats on the new printer! Love the new prints!

Sierra's White Lyme Shoppe said...

Thank you :) I've been having a lot of fun playing with that tablet still!

Post a Comment