Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Art: Ch. 10


Hello!!! I am so excited to introduce three new items!


The first, below, is titled DNA Strand. It is an abstract print. I started off making this on my phone using an app called Sketch n Draw. It is amazing and has some very cool tools that photoshop and my other drawing software doesn't have. After, I had to load it into Photoshop to make some final changes. Anywho, I hope you enjoy!
DNA Strand - Abstract Print
RNA Formation - dark background

RNA Formation



The painting below has been done for sometime and I have been waiting for the time to photograph it. I loved making this piece, absolutely loved it! I started with the yellow guitar form on the side and then decided to make the white (behind the text) a little more layered and 'worn' looking. Then I added text and placed some black string in the guitar.



Sometimes Music is the Only Sound We Need





No comments:

Post a Comment