Sunday, May 12, 2013

2013 Mothers Day

So I pretty much thank my mom like all the time, but I just love her. She's just so cool and amazing and humble. I just can't thank her enough for everything she does  :)

Thank you for being a good person, you taught me to appreciate.
Thank you for being appreciative, you taught me to be happy.
Thank you for being happy, you taught me to smile.
Thank you for smiling, you taught me to love.
Thank you for loving me, you taught me to trust.
Thank you for trusting me, you taught me to be honest.
Thank you for being honest, you taught me to listen.
Thank you for listening, you taught me to be patient.
Thank you for being patient, you taught me to be kind.
Thank you for being kind, you taught me to be supportive.
Thank you for being supportive, you taught me to be strong.
Thank you for being strong, you taught me to believe in myself.
Thank you for believing in yourself, you taught me to be a good person.





No comments:

Post a Comment