Friday, January 13, 2017

Alive in 2017

It has been 4 years.
So much has happened, so much has changed and yet so much still feels the same.
Just kidding.
E V E R Y T H I N G  is different.

My previous business, White Lyme had run it's course and jumped out a window so we begin anew with the name Holland Sunshine. My name is (still) Sierra, however.

Holland Sunshine is the perfect name and the name that will last as long as my hand gyrates enough to create. Holland Sunshine opened a few months ago in full swing at www.etsy.com/shop/hollandsunshine. [[ Fancy URL to come soon ;) ]]

I feel as if I have so much to say and share about the glories of my day, my kids, my thoughts, my home, my art - yet they are so simple. My life is so plain and at the same time that in itself is the reason I believe I feel so much joy. 

Bare with me as I begin my blog again and share with you the curiosities and complexities of my life as a mother, wife and artist, advocate for Down Syndrome and my absurd love for cloth diapers. 

 Below are some of my favorite pictures taken by me during my absence.

 Damien & Grant at Keewaydin Island

 Feeling the muggy humid air just saturate through his skin

Valentine nonsense, when he used to sit still for at least a minute.

 Easter shenanigans

One of the first times REALLY laughing
 First birthday party - loving his new car 
 more car love

Close ups

Easter dinner with my family

We just can't get enough of the boat, we are SO thrilled and SO happy

 We LOVE turning 1. There's so much happiness flooding our hearts.

Kisses. The best kisses in the whole world come from babies <3

This image is exactly every reason why no one wants to be an adult. 
Being a kid is the best thing in the world.

 Snapped a pic right before they took my baby away for heart surgery.

 Day 4 post op. 

 Day 5 or 6 post op & back home already.

Riley lookin cute :D
Damien (n): Lover of hats

 but it has to be more than 1.

 sibling love



 Happy baby = Happy mama
 Mall date with Riley
 Driving the car on the dirt roads
All packed up and ready to move out of the swamps!

Hanging with our favorite cousin.

 Gingerbread house building shenanigans.

 Babies + dogs + airplane spotting = <3

what I'd give to be a kid.

 His favorite stuffed animal.

Pure cuteness

No comments:

Post a Comment